To create a diverse, high-quality resource collection and to encourage networking we are inviting three sanitation financing experts to work together to create an up-to-date sanitation financing approaches resource collection for the SLH website.
See our current sanitation financing approaches resource collection.
You will be working alongside two other experts to select 15 of the best resources on this issue. We also hope this will be an excellent networking and learning opportunity for all three consultants.
We are offering a fixed amount of £500 each for your contribution and would not expect your time commitment to exceed 3 days.
Who should apply?
- Academics with regional and/or global knowledge of sanitation financing
- Practitioners with regional and/or global knowledge of sanitation financing
- Specialists/consultants on sanitation financing (international but with extensive field experience)
- We especially encourage applicants from the global south
(Application form at the bottom of page)
You can download the Terms of Reference in full here.
- 15 selected resources with summaries (250-word max). Each consultant will write 5 summaries.
- The top 5 list (the best of the best) from the 15 selected resources.
- A 1200-word co-produced summary of your discussion
- A survey at the end of the process to see how you found the experience
- Check in with SLH in 6 months’ time to see if anything developed from the experience
|Applicants||Submit applications to SLH||12pm Monday October 17th|
|SLH||Select and notify applicants||Friday October 21st|
|Consultants||Submit resource list and conversation summary||Friday November 4th|
|SLH||Feedback on list and conversation summary||Wednesday November 9th|
|Consultants||Submit resource summaries||Friday November 18th|
|SLH||Feedback on resource summaries||Friday November 25th|
|Consultants||Submit final draft of resource summaries and conversation summary||Wednesday November 30th|