Find out more
How can we better understand and plan for the impacts of COVID-19 on water and food security?
Join the Stockholm Environment Institute on 3 June, 5:00pm GMT to hear perspectives on how to plan and manage water to increase resilience and reduce vulnerabilities for both humans and ecosystems.
Experts will discuss the use of Robust Decision Support (RDS) in a participatory, stakeholder-driven process to identify critical uncertainties and find robust solutions.
Marisa Escobar, Water Program Director, SEI
Moderated by Annette Huber-Lee, Senior Scientist, SEI.
- Lahcen Kenny, PhD, Professor, Departement d’Horticulture, Institut Agronomique et Vétérinaire Hassan II, Agadir, Morocco
- Laura Forni, Senior Scientist, Equality in Water Management in Bolivia, SEI
- Kim Andersson, Senior Expert, Sanitation Global Perspective, SEI
- Newsha Ajami, Director of Urban Water Policy, Water in the West
- Marta Echavarría, Director of Ecodecision
Moderated by Brian Joyce, Senior Scientist, SEI